25.11.10

NEEDLE AT THE READY

Ok, so my sewing machine does have a thick layer of dusk on it and I do still have a dress without sleeves (that I started making 2 years ago) hanging in my wardrobe; but these great books by DIYcouture inspire me to get busy again. Each book is dedicated to making one item of clothing and they are so well designed, with great photos, and no patterns – that they make it all look so easy.............

There are only three books available so far (the gathered dress, cloak and pleated skirt) but eventually there will be 12 different items – the brilliant idea is that you can create your own capsule wardrobe, tailored to your individual style. I really want to have a go at making the grecian dress as it looks super simple to put together and very flattering to the post-baby figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...